Sunday, May 10, 2015

that was it,
I knew it when he didn't look at me.
the world stopped at that very moment
and it felt like everything was fallin' apart in slow motion,
like when you're tryin' to run but your legs won't move,
with the same helplessness,
the same despair.
I looked at him
so fiercely,
tryin' to figure out what he was thinkin':
none of the things he could be thinkin'
had my name written on them.

I heard a distant 'fuck'.
then nothing.
emptiness.

that was it.
and although I knew it from the start,
it felt like the whole universe crumblin'.
something broke inside,
something faded.
and my heart fell to the ground
and I was in the middle of nothing,
prayin' for an escape
I knew it wouldn't come,
prayin' for a word
I knew I wouldn't listen.

I was screwed.

and even though it's over forever,
(it probably never started anyway),
I'm never not gonna wanna see you,
and I'm always gonna fuckin' miss you.

I fuckin' miss you.




No comments:

Post a Comment