Thursday, December 3, 2015

I'm in love with the wild side, with summer storms, with cinnamon cookies and vanilla ice-creams, with the crazy laughter after 2am, the night sky, the shooting stars. I'm in love with the moonlight, with freckle-faced guys, with girls with dark long hair that reaches their waist with tattooed people. I'm in love with his right dimple, his black hair and all of his caps. I'm in love with loud nostalgic songs that break my heart, with her voice and her lips hidden inside that old record player. I'm in love with the rain, and the sea, and the cliffs. I'm in love with cars that remind me of our wildest nights. I'm in love with my cereals, with chocolate, nougat candy and cheese cakes. I'm in love with sugar, and with the people that fills your life with it. I'm in love with books, with the smell of ink, with the typewriters, with verses that make me wanna cry and laugh both at the same time.

I'm in love with you, beautiful stranger. With your crooked smile and the way you walk and the way you talk and the way you breathe. I'm in love with you, little stranger. Because you're in the world and you're smiling and you're talking nonsense and you're free and insane and you don't even seem to care if the hurricane is coming. And, fuck, hurricanes have always been my weakness.


No comments:

Post a Comment