Wednesday, January 10, 2018

It never gets easier, missing you. And sometimes I wonder if it ever will.”
You know the feeling, don't you? When you miss people. It's like you can't understand how the rest of the world doesn't notice their absence. I mean, I see them, they wake up, they go to work, they drive their fancy cars, they take the subway, they eat, they drink, they shop: they are busy. They don't care. Even the Earth doesn't notice. It keeps going. Like everybody else. and I'm supposed to do the same, ain't I? But there is a difference, there is a fucking difference. While I do all of those things, while I keep fucking going, I ask to myself: how would it be if she was with me? How would all of this be if we were together? But you don't get the answers. And people keeps going. And the whole world keeps going. And sometimes all I want to do is yell at them and tell them I cannot understand how the fuck they keep going. With all the people they must be missing. But maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm the only one that misses this badly. And I want to lay down and listen to sad music. But I have to keep going. And I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment