Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I. I come home and everything is cold. I take the blanket and pretend is your back. My skin stars to cry.

II. My shelves are out of cereals. I wish this house was made of chocolate. I've thought of you 28 times today. Everything's fine.

III. My favorite hoodie is gray. I just wanna put it on and go downtown to find a guy to dance with. Maybe he will be handsome and he will make me laugh and everything will perfect. Useless.

IV. I'm lookin' for your chaos. I'm still lookin' for the sound of your voice on the left side of my mattress. I've always been an idiot.

V. My dad's always tellin' me to get focused. Tonight the sky is more black if that's possible. I think the door of my room is opened and the heater is on. What if the house catches fire? I would make love to you in the flames. This is me at 23:14 in a random tuesday.

VI. I want to tell you everything about my scars. I want to lick all your fuckin' edges and heal all the wounds the world is producing you. I will kill them all. This is me at 23:09 in a random tuesday.

VII. Never gets easier, missin' you. And sometimes I wonder if it ever will.


No comments:

Post a Comment