Monday, November 16, 2015

I STILL MISS YOU WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN

[7 poems about you. 
Yes, you.]

1.
The sea is mine if I want to swim it. The sun is mine if I want to feel it. The air is mine if I want to breathe it. I want you to be mine in the same essential way. I want you to be undeniable. The only certain thing between now and forever. 

2.
I’m waitin’ for something wonderful to happen. Something like you, maybe. 

3.
What I’m tryin’ to do here is to be utterly honest and completely reckless and this is so hard but I’m just gonna shout it for the record: I think you’re the most amazing human being ever, and yes, I love you to the bones.

4.
I decided I needed to get away from you but I didn’t know how. It was like trying to get rid of my own arm. So pointless. What I mean is that you're part of me now. And trying to kill you it's like trying to kill myself.

5.
I was watching him like he was not real, and maybe he wasn’t. A criature from another place, another time, another stardust. And I didn’t care that much about him being an alien or something, the only thing I was worried about was the way he could make me forget about the world, not giving a fuck about anything else, commiting myself to an everlasting second of just staring at him, like the rest of the universe was all darkness and he was the only thing I was able to see. Yeah, it was scary, but I would have been able to look at him forever, and never, ever, get tired of it. 

6.
You're so beautiful it hurts. You're so perfect it hurts. You're so wonderful it hurts. It hurts. Yes, it hurts. 'Cause my fingers can't touch your hair, or your mouth, or your legs, and I'm feeling thirsty like never before. I'm lost in the middle of the desert waiting for your magic drops, waiting for your water, waiting for your ocean. And while I'm drowning in this tide of sand, I can only think about how your skin was the map I would always want to wander in,  how your back was the only place I would like to live in, how your eyes were the only light to make me shine. How you were the only thing I would always want in my pocket. So beautiful it hurts. So awsome it hurts. And this is all I have left to say: Fuck, I'm so yours it hurts.

7.
Four words are more than enough: I fucking love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment