Wednesday, September 5, 2012

.

It was the kind of feeling that takes you over. Once you feel it, you can't run. You're condemned. You can look for the exit, but you won't find it. No matter the attempts, no matter the efforts. There's no possible escape. You're trapped, you're blocked. Completely stuck. So what can you do then? What the fuck can you do?

That was the question, the fucking question I kept telling myself. 

So I didn't think, I acted. Impulsively. It was just a reaction, an animal instinct. It was the only fucking way. Now I come to think of it, it could have been a total disaster. Strong likelihood I guess. But everything turned out well. What a curious thing indeed. Nothing ever happens the way it was supposed to happen. Not in my case, at least. But that night, something changed.

Do you remember too?

No comments:

Post a Comment