Sunday, March 24, 2013

You wouldn't ever get it. 'Cause I couldn't get it. And I'm unable to explain it now, like I was unable to explain it then. And I think I'll always be unable to explain it. I said the wrong words, in the wrong moment, in the wrong way, and I messed everything up. If you ask me why, I'd have to say: dunno. 'Cause I don't know why I acted that way, I don't know why I screwed it up so quickly it seemed like it hadn't happened at all. But it did happen. It was real. And I was there, watchin' the sun set, and wondering why I was that fuckin' unable. I thought about it night and day. Hours, minutes, seconds spent just trying to figure it out. But I wasn't able. I wasn't fuckin' able. And now, I look backwards, and I feel that everything could have been different. If only I had known how..

But maybe, that was the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment