Saturday, September 12, 2015

I wanted you. The way the sea wants the shore. The way the wolves want the full moon. The way the birds want the sky. The way the rivers want the ocean. The way the flame wants the fire. The way the heart wants. The way the soul wants. My hands are still achin', cravin' for the touch of your hands. And my heartbeats are racin' to reach your breath. What an useless journey. Tell my mouth you're not kissin' it. Tell my body you're not warmin' it up. Tell my heart you're not keepin' it. And leave. Leave. And don't left anything here. Take it all. Like a tornado devastatin' every place it touches, you've destroyed me with every fingerprint. They say love always lingers, that hate always fades. But this time, I just want the love to melt and disappear. I don't want it to stay. I don't want you to stay.

I'm movin' on. Like the sun risin', this is my new beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment