Sunday, December 14, 2014

I'm dreamin' of the wild side.
Of roads that take you nowhere,
of shinin' street lights
that almost make you blind,
of forgotten bar counters
full of empty whisky glasses
while a beautiful latin girl
dances alone on the dancefloor.

I'm dreamin' of the wild side.
Of lipstick stains on your shirt collar,
of everlasting nights
on the edge of your mattress,
of sunny mornings drinkin'
hot-chocolate
while tryin' to win
that pillow battle.

I'm dreamin' of the wild side.
Of your hair and your voice,
of that fuckin' music
that makes me tremble,
of Lana and Johnny
and the million dollar man,
of that stop sign
that we just won't see,
of beer,
and sex,
and a little bit of fuckin' freedom.

I'm dreamin' of the wild side.
Of that everything on red,
of that suicide jump
into your lips,
of your back
against my skin,
of that second before the second
when I'll know everything:

you are what I've been waitin' for all along.

Who drives me crazy
Who makes me wild.





No comments:

Post a Comment