Friday, February 3, 2017

It's rainning in my eyes and I don't know where I've put all the words I needed. I feel I used the wrong ones. Or maybe they were just the only ones I had. I know you know. You have known it all along. And still you act like you've misunderstanding me. You act like all this shit has nothing to do with you. I can't stand it when you tell me I think way too much, when all I can think about is you, and your eyes, and that fucking black cap. Fuck, you're destroying me. I know it ain't on purpose or anything but I can't bear this anxiety. I want to stop the world, I want to stop all the clocks, just to stare at you forever. Do you get that? Are you aware of what I'm saying? Don't you realize how crazy I am about you? God, I hate you I hateyou like Snape hated James. And at the same fucking time. You know. Fuck. Sometimes everything seems like a big joke.

But I'm not laughing.




No comments:

Post a Comment