Tuesday, December 11, 2012

WHICH IS EVERYTHING.

"LOVE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING TO GET - ONLY WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING TO GIVE- WHICH IS EVERYTHING. WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN VARIES. BUT IT REALLY HAS NO CONNECTION WITH WHAT YOU GIVE. YOU GIVE BECAUSE YOU LOVE AND CANNOT HELP GIVING."

( Ok, so now let's see, I give and give and give, because I love. And ok, what I receive is less than what I give, but I don't care, because love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get. Ok, I get it. But the problem is, that if the other person loves me, like I do, that person should be giving me everything too, or what? I mean, I can give everything, but they can't give me everything? Something's wrong here. I guess some people don't love enough, and in this case, they 're not loving me enough to give me everything.

So now, I break the rules, because after waiting and waiting and waiting, NOW IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I AM EXPECTING TO GET. IF I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT, I'M NOT GIVING ANYMORE. I'M DONE. )

No comments:

Post a Comment