Sunday, November 4, 2012

.

I keep asking the same crazy questions that you are unable to answer. You look at me and your expression tells me you think I'm insane. A curious little kid. That's what I am. And I'm aware, don't you think I'm not, of the exasperation you feel sometimes. I'm hard to handle. Yeah, a little too hard. But most of the time you don't seem to care. You're just there, smiling, looking at me with those eyes I love, and making me feel I'm the most special thing in this world. No one have ever looked at me that way before. Never. And that's pretty amazing, ¿don't you think? I really do. And I'm gonna keep asking the same questions, and I'm gonna make you want to break something because you can't stand me anymore, and it's gonna be hard sometimes, and you're gonna wanna run away, and so on. But, deep inside, everything's gonna be fine. ¿Do you know why?

Because I love you with all my fucking heart, and I'm always gonna try to make you smile the way you smile when you're happy. That smile is the most important thing to me. I'm not gonna let it fade. Never. I promise.

So the question is, ¿do you love me enough to keep on standing my insanity?



No comments:

Post a Comment