Monday, June 30, 2014

I've been looking for her
in all of those places where I don't belong.
She was mine,
and I was hers.
And the world didn't matter.
Now, I've lost my compass,
and I can't find my north anymore.
She's gone,
and my home's empty.
Your home is wherever you put your heart into.
I put my heart into her,
and now
I can't take it back.
Because she took it forever,
and she's not here.
What am I doing?
It's not worth it.
Without her,
there's no road
to walk,
no path will take me to the paradise.
The world is my hell
and I'm burning slowly.
She's not here.
She's not there.
She's everywhere.

Where do I belong now?
Her heart was my home.
Now I'm empty.

I feel like cryin'.
I'm a little child
yellin' for salvation.
Give me my blanket,
maybe underneath
I will feel a little warmth.

I won't tell you though,
I won't let you know.

The world is gettin' smaller.
And I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment