Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It ain't difficult to explain, it's difficult to feel. I mean, there are some kind of monsters chasin' me. Always tryin' to reach me. I fall in every step I try to take. And the bastards start to laugh. They laugh at me, 'cause they think I'm weak. And maybe they're right. Maybe I'm the weakest person in the world. I don't know. I don't know anything.  Every attempt seems so pointless. It's like they always win the battle. And it grinds my gears so much I feel I wanna break something. And run away. But I can't. Because they're part of me. They're inside of me. So even if I go to the furthest place on earth, I won't get rid of them. I have to fight them. It's the only way. But I feel so tiny, so unable. So fuckin' unable. My world is crumblin' all the time. I've got an earthquake in my room every night. And I don't even have tears left to cry. 

But I'm not givin' up.

No comments:

Post a Comment