Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What you see when you turn the corner..


I was walking through those streets. A summer morning in the city of lights. I was looking to every single place, every single object, every single detail, trying to absorb everything the city was offering me. But the city was too big, too huge, too full of things worth looking... that I was about to go crazy. I realized that I wasn't able to absorb everything, that just one look wasn't enough. Because you think the street you're walking is the most amazing street ever, but then you turn the corner, and you see another building, another light, another sky, another little part of the city that captures you, embraces you, and makes you feel so tiny.

And that's what happens when you walk through Paris. You can't know what's waiting for you when you turn the corner. But you do know something: anything that's waiting will take your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment