Thursday, May 30, 2013

Why does this happen?
When I'm in my bed,
writing,
her face comes to me,
with more intensity.
I feel my chest achin'
in a different way:
the real way.
And it's a pain,
I can't bear,
nor handle.
Maybe, she wants me to think about her,
just before I go to sleep,
because she knows
she will appear in my dreams,
and she wants me to be ready.
Don't bother, little angel,
I'm never gonna be ready.
When I'm dreaming with you,
the dream becomes the only reality,
a reality where we are together,
and everything gets better.
But when I wake up,
in the freezing cold morning,
I realize it was just a dream,
and I break in one thousand pieces.
It's like losing you again.
And that, I can't handle.

But I rather dream with you,
and lose you in the morning,
that not to dream at all.

Because in those moments,
we reunite,
and it seems everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment