Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sometimes it's like he knows me better than I know myself. It's amazing how he guesses and how he gets it right. And even now, now that we're apart, he still keeps surprisin' me. And I hate it when he's right, but he's right almost all the time, and I know I can't argue with him because he will always win, and it's so fuckin' maddening. But he always ends up makin' me laugh, and it's impossible to be mad at him for a long time, because he makes it easy, and colourful, and so fuckin' awsome. And it's weird, because when we look at each other it feels like home every time, and it still feels like time's not goin' by and that we're still those strange kids that meet by accident, or fate, or dunno why. Maybe, just because we needed to make each other's life more colourful and loud. Maybe, just because we needed to know what it was like to love and be loved. Because we may have done a lot of things wrong, I won't say no to that. But we have done something that makes everything else seem so insignificant. We have loved  in a way that I didn't know it was possible: we have loved each other to the bones. And that's our biggest treasure, our biggest achievement: loving each other the way we have loved. And after all this time, I still smile when he smiles. And that's amazing. And I really can't help it: I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment